1. Who is Emmanuel Fashions? Emmanuel Fashions is a sole proprietorship.
2. What is Personal Information? Personal Information is information that refers to an individual specifically and is recorded in any form. Personal information includes such things as age, date of birth, e-mail and postal addresses and telephone numbers.
3. How is Personal Information Collected? Personal Information may be collected when you shop from us. It may also be collected online when you voluntarily register with us or update your existing profile with us, receive catalogues, newsletters or emails, use communication services, answer surveys, enter contests or other promotional opportunities, and when you post on our message boards or make other submissions to our Site. We may also collect Personal Information from third parties to whom you have provided same. Our Site is intended for use by adults. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Those under the age of 13 should not use the Site or provide Emmanuel Fashions with any Personal Information.
4. Purpose of Collection. We use Personal Information mainly to deliver your order to you, also to improve your shopping experience, to communicate with you about our products, promotions or contests, if any, to protect you and us from error and fraud, to process your requests or orders and to keep track of and analyze your purchases, transactions, shopping patterns, account activity, payment history and to comply with legal requirements. We may also use this information to make offers to you, to help us target specific products to you, and to help us develop and improve our Site and tailor it to your interests.
5. Consent. We will collect, use or disclose your Personal Information only with your knowledge and consent, including as set out in the Policy, except where otherwise required or permitted by law. Consent may be oral or written, express or implied. Implied consent is obtained in a number of ways, including where a customer relationship already exists, express consent has previously been given, or the purpose of using the Personal Information is reasonably apparent to you. Emmanuel Fashions is a retailer offering a unique mix of products. We share your Personal Information within Emmanuel Fashions so that we can notify you about products, services, rewards and special offers you might enjoy. These notifications may be given to you by postal mail or e-mail. Occasionally, we may transfer your Personal Information outside Emmanuel Fashions to trusted entities which assist us in servicing you. When we do so, we require such entity to protect the information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. When we use trusted third parties to act on our behalf by performing such functions as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing credit card payments or providing customer service, contractual or other appropriate means are used to ensure compliance by such third parties with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws. Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your cards data. Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allows your data to - 3 - appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You can change your cards data and revoke your consent for processing and storing at any time through My Account section – Cards. Your card data will be stored and transmitted according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards. Remember that the safety in use of the website also depends on proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords confidential. You may change or withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. We will inform you of the implications of doing so. To amend your consent, refer to the Contacting Us section below.
6. Limiting use, Disclosure and Retention Personal Information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law. It will be retained only as long as necessary for those purposes or as required by law.
7. Accuracy We will keep your Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary and reasonably possible for the purposes for which it is to be used. You may request access to any Personal Information we have on record in order to review and amend the information, as appropriate. In circumstances where your Personal Information has been provided by a third party, we will refer you to that party (e.g. credit bureaus).
8. Safeguards and Accountability. We will protect Personal Information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: (i) physical security measures, such as restricted access facilities and appropriate disposal of Personal Information; and (ii) electronic security measures, such as password protection, for accessing computerized Personal Information. When we use trusted third parties to act on our behalf by performing such functions as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing credit card payments or providing customer service, contractual or other appropriate means are used to ensure compliance by such third parties with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws. We cannot be responsible for any Personal Information you share or post on our messages or by way of other submissions to the public spaces of our Site. These are public areas and may be consulted or viewed by anyone visiting these sections of our Site and, as such, fall outside this Policy. – 4.
10. Contacting Us. For anything to do with this Policy, including questions, comments or withdrawing of consent, please contact by email: email@example.com. We will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about our enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices.